- Assists in protecting the entrance from break-ins through windows and doors;
- Sends alarms to the owner’s smartphone and Central Monitoring Station via GSM and Ethernet;
- Is controlled using the mobile app and key fob;
- Authentication to prevent forgery;
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption;
- Tampering alarm
- Fire detection
Principle of operation
The sensing detectors detect human presence and opening of the window or door. The hub sends notification of an alarm to the Central Monitoring Station and the system owner’s smartphone.
The capabilities of the kit are extended due to connecting fire detectors, flood detectors, automation devices and video cameras.
Intelligent false alarm filter
MotionCam Outdoor is equipped with two independent PIR sensors, the signals of which are analyzed by a two-step LISA algorithm. When both sensors detect motion, LISA performs correlation and spectral analysis of the signals, which help to instantly distinguish real threats from interferences.
Whenever MotionСamOutdoor detects
Whenever MotionСamOutdoor detects motion, LISA analyses and compares signal forms from two sensors in real time. If forms are similar, the alarm is activated.
Outdoor surveillance and alarm confirmation
MotionCam Outdoor is equipped with a camera to quickly assess the situation at the protected facility. The detector takes an automatic series of photos as soon as it detects an intrusion into the territory. A series of photos combines into an animation showing the situation development in the dynamics. MotionCam Outdoor PhOD can take a series of photos by request of the user from the mobile app, regardless of the security mode.
Jeweller communication technology
Proprietary wireless communication technology to transmit alarms and events.
- Two-way communication.
- Advanced anti-sabotage.
- Block encryption featuring a dynamic key.
- Instant notifications.
- Remote configuration via the app.